Friday, November 9, 2012

Book Review (3): Until I Die by Amy Plum

Title: Until I Die
Author: Amy Plum
Rating: 5/5
OverviewKate and Vincent have overcome the odds and at last they are together in Paris, the city of lights and love.

As their romance deepens there’s one question they can’t ignore: How are they supposed to be together if Vincent can’t resist sacrificing himself to save others? Although Vincent promises that he’ll do whatever it takes to lead a normal life with Kate, will that mean letting innocent people die? When a new and surprising enemy reveals itself, Kate realizes that even more may be at stake—and that Vincent’s immortality is in jeopardy.

In Die for Me, Amy Plum created a captivating paranormal mythology with immortal revenants and a lush Paris setting. Until I Die is poised to thrill readers with more heart-pounding suspense, spellbinding romance, and a cliff-hanger ending that will leave them desperate for the third and final novel in the series

Do you see that last paragraph of that overview? Well, I cannot begin to tell you how right that paragraph is.  I'm such a big baby lately and am on the verge of bawling right now.   I need the next book, right now, there is no way I can wait until May

I like this one a lot more than the first.  I know I read it a little over a year ago but I just think this book was a lot more action packed and enthralling.  Until I Die picked right back up with Kate and Vincent's roller coaster romance and I must say, they were cuter than ever.

I also became more attached to Jules and Ambrose in this book.  We see a lot more of them and I must say, I like Vincent, But Jules is definitely swoon worthy.  Wooo Hoooo!!!  We also in Until I Die see Kate's relationship with everyone in the house develop.  There are also some newbies in the house that I definitely could not figure out.  You'll see what I mean when you read this.

You also see Jules still flirting with Kate and can assume that his feelings are definitely deeper than he lets on.  There are a few scenes in the books between him and Kate that I was just thinking...... WOW.

Amy Plum's pick of France was such a great choice for the setting and she definitely takes advantage of the different places all throughout France, incorporating many of them into her books.  I love France!

I was so pained to see what Vincent was going through in this book and how Kate just had to sit back and watch.  Don't want to include any spoilers!!!  It's hard not seeing things through Vincent's eyes because I would love to know what is going through that pretty little head of his sometimes.  

GAHHH! I cannot wait for book number 3!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment