Sunday, November 25, 2012

IMM (5)

In My Mailbox is weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. The point is to list the books that you either purchased or received for review during last week.

Bought:

The Vampire Academy series: Frostbite, Shadow Kiss, and Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
Fallen Series: Fallen and Torment by Lauren Kate
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
Shatter me by Tahereh Mafi
Night World #1 by L.J. Smith
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia

Won from The (YA) Bookcase:
Pivot Point by Kasie West
Dance of Shadows by Yelena Black
Swag!!!

My first Arcylcying book:

Eve & Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate

5 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! I have read all of the bought ones except Daughter of Smoke and Bone. They are all amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Follower. I got Dance of Shadows last week. Awesome haul of books. I like Arcycling as well. Come visit me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah...love Vampire Academy! Great choices there. Love Daughter of Smoke and Bone too. Still haven't read Shatter Me.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! To many books to read... I'm sure you will enjoy them.

    In my mailbox were these books: "A Clockwork Orange", "D Day" and "The Hobbit", you can check my post here: http://j.mp/S5xHvE

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Shatter Me, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer and Fallen. I hope you enjoy them as well. :D

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete