Saturday, December 29, 2012

IMM #9 and Stacking the Shelves #1



For Christmas:

Fated by Alyson Noel
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Beta by Rachel Cohn
The Matched Trilogy Boxed Set by Ally Condle
Confessions of a Teenage Murder Suspect by James Patterson

Bought:

The Morganville Vampires Volume 2 by Rachel Caine
Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan
Paper Valentine by Breanna Yovanoff

From ARCycling

Belles by  Jen Calonita


4 comments:

  1. wow you had a lot of books I hope you'll enjoy them all. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing haul! I'm currently reading Beta and it's super good so far. I love the science fiction feeling that I get from it. :D I loved the Matched box set you got. I didn't know they made those! I still have to get my hands on a copy of Reached. I hope you enjoy all of your books and I hope you had a good holiday!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wonderful haul. I myself cannot wait to read Reached, Crossed and Match! Enjoy your books :)
    New GFC follower

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What an amazing haul. I love Jen Calonita. And Divergent and Pushing the Limit are just such an incredible book that I'm sure you will love them. They are easily some of my all-time faves. I also got Reached. I'm excited to read it.

    Happy reading!

    Here's my post

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Spot at a Time

    ReplyDelete