Monday, May 13, 2013

ARC REVIEW (#30): Goddess by Josephine Angelini

Goddess (Starcrossed #3)
by Josephine Angelini
Expected Publication: May 28th, 2013
Source: ATW Arc Tours


After accidentally unleashing the gods from their captivity on Olympus, Helen must find a way to re-imprison them without starting a devastating war. But the gods are angry, and their thirst for blood already has a body count.

To make matters worse, the Oracle reveals that a diabolical Tyrant is lurking among them, which drives a wedge between the once-solid group of friends. As the gods use the Scions against one another, Lucas’s life hangs in the balance. Still unsure whether she loves him or Orion, Helen is forced to make a terrifying decision, for war is coming to her shores.In Josephine Angelini’s compelling conclusion to the masterfully woven Starcrossed trilogy, a goddess must rise above it all to change a destiny that’s been written in the stars. With worlds built just as fast as they crumble, love and war collide in an all-out battle that will leave no question unanswered and no heart untouched.

This book.  Geez, where to even begin? So much stuff happen! There was so much action and so many questions were answered.  So many things that I would of never guess happened and some of my suspicions were confirmed.  This is probably one of the best endings of a trilogy I have yet to read!

I love Lucas and Helen's relationship.  But I also loved Orion.  But all in all, I think we all know who she would pick in the end, yes?  There was no denying who she was going to pick in the end.

I can't believe some of the things that happened in this book.  I never would of guessed!  It's amazing to see how many people turned their backs on people they loved and how many people we saw so many different sides of.  Good and bad.

I loved seeing that some of my guesses of what was going to happen were right.  There was a lot of stuff from the beginning that I knew was goin to happen in the end, but I don't mind some predictability.

I love the covers too! I might have to just buy all 3 because I love the covers so much.  But, to anyone that hasn't read this series yet, you need to now!!


No comments:

Post a Comment