Wednesday, May 8, 2013

WOW #28

The Sound
by Sarah Alderson
Expected Publication: August 1st, 2013


When aspiring music journalist Ren Kingston takes a job nannying for a wealthy family on the exclusive island of Nantucket, playground for Boston's elite, she's hoping for a low-key summer reading books and blogging about bands. Boys are firmly off the agenda.

What she doesn't count on is falling in with a bunch of party-loving private school kids who are hiding some dark secrets, falling (possibly) in love with the local bad boy, and falling out with a dangerous serial killer...The gripping new stand-alone novel from the author of Hunting Lila. Out August 2013(

9 comments:

  1. I'm really exicted for this one, too. Blogging, serials killers, and actual stand-alone? Yes, please. Great pick!
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a really good read! I love books set on Nantucket and the Vineyard- will have to look for it

    My WOW-http://turnthepagereviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I haven't heard of this one yet. I'm definitely adding it to my TBR. Wonderful choice this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this one before so I'm really glad you have it as your WoW pick this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one sounds SO GOOD! I haven't heard of it before, but I'm adding it to my Goodreads right away! Great pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one sounds pretty wicked! I really like the tagline. :) Thanks for sharing!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen this one for the first time just today! It sounds so amazing. I really hope you'll get to read this book soon! :)

    Tanja @ Ja Ĩitam, a ti?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy crap this sounds amazing! This is definitely one I'll be buying when it comes out! Great pick :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dark secrets, huh? This one definitely looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete